Search our site
Our top posts…..
- Four important tips for choosing a farm name
- Using Google Earth to zone your farm
- How to build a pole barn – in pictures!
- Rocks soil and geology on your farm.
- Ten tips for choosing a perfect homestead
- How to fix a wheelbarrows handles
- Know your farm boundaries
- Chicken coops for beginners – a primer!
- Homesteading primer – What will it cost me to start?
- Homesteading primer – 4 tips for starting out!
- Soil pH – whats it all about?
- Rocks and soils on your farm – more about basalt!
- Rocks and soils on your farm – More about limestone…
- Keeping customers – the farm marketing secret!
Other post categories
Plan your garden
Almost a Farmer NEWS
Tag Archives: procrastination homestead killer lists
Procrastination is a homestead killer. It’s a bold statement, but I think it is one of the major reasons people fail at homesteading or farming. “procrastination” [proh-kras-tuh–ney-shuh n, pruh‐] The act or habit of procrastinating, or putting off or delaying, especially something requiring immediate attention. We all find things to do to put off the real … Continue reading