Search our site
Our top posts…..
- Four important tips for choosing a farm name
- Using Google Earth to zone your farm
- How to build a pole barn – in pictures!
- Rocks soil and geology on your farm.
- Ten tips for choosing a perfect homestead
- Know your farm boundaries
- Homesteading primer – What will it cost me to start?
- Chicken coops for beginners – a primer!
- How to fix a wheelbarrows handles
- Homesteading primer – 4 tips for starting out!
- Soil pH – whats it all about?
- Keeping customers – the farm marketing secret!
- Procrastination is a homestead killer
- Rocks and soils on your farm – More about limestone…
Other post categories
Plan your garden
Almost a Farmer NEWS
Tag Archives: posts
What makes for a good blog posts about farming or homesteading? Here are three top types of blog posts that you might consider writing to help others who are involved in homesteading. Good blog posts 1. “How to do xx”. … Continue reading