Search our site
Our top posts…..
- Four important tips for choosing a farm name
- Using Google Earth to zone your farm
- How to build a pole barn – in pictures!
- Rocks soil and geology on your farm.
- Ten tips for choosing a perfect homestead
- How to fix a wheelbarrows handles
- Know your farm boundaries
- Chicken coops for beginners – a primer!
- Homesteading primer – What will it cost me to start?
- Homesteading primer – 4 tips for starting out!
- Soil pH – whats it all about?
- Rocks and soils on your farm – more about basalt!
- Rocks and soils on your farm – More about limestone…
- Keeping customers – the farm marketing secret!
Other post categories
Plan your garden
Almost a Farmer NEWS
Tag Archives: labels
Waterproof garden labels are the best thing since sliced bread! They allow me to record details of plantings right on site including variety, planting date and even instructions on care for others. Most importantly they can handle the rain … Continue reading