Search our site
Our top posts…..
- Four important tips for choosing a farm name
- Using Google Earth to zone your farm
- How to build a pole barn – in pictures!
- Rocks soil and geology on your farm.
- Ten tips for choosing a perfect homestead
- Know your farm boundaries
- How to fix a wheelbarrows handles
- Chicken coops for beginners – a primer!
- Homesteading primer – What will it cost me to start?
- Homesteading primer – 4 tips for starting out!
- Soil pH – whats it all about?
- Keeping customers – the farm marketing secret!
- Rocks and soils on your farm – More about limestone…
- Rocks and soils on your farm – more about basalt!
Other post categories
Plan your garden
Almost a Farmer NEWS
Category Archives: Starting off homesteading
One of the biggest issues many of us face is how to make ends meet. Having secure homestead income streams that pay the bills and provides for you needs (and a few of your wants) is the goal of most … Continue reading
Converting city dwellers to country folks? Is it even possible? Many city people yearn to move from the city rat race into the calm and beautiful country side. They long for a more peaceful and contented life in harmony with … Continue reading