Search our site
Our top posts…..
- Four important tips for choosing a farm name
- Using Google Earth to zone your farm
- How to build a pole barn – in pictures!
- Rocks soil and geology on your farm.
- Ten tips for choosing a perfect homestead
- How to fix a wheelbarrows handles
- Know your farm boundaries
- Chicken coops for beginners – a primer!
- Homesteading primer – What will it cost me to start?
- Homesteading primer – 4 tips for starting out!
- Soil pH – whats it all about?
- Rocks and soils on your farm – more about basalt!
- Rocks and soils on your farm – More about limestone…
- Keeping customers – the farm marketing secret!
Other post categories
Plan your garden
Almost a Farmer NEWS
Category Archives: Farm income
When we started our farm in Colorado we needed help – like a homesteading primer – – 4 tips for starting out! I wanted to learn as much as I could and try to not make a pile of ‘newbie’ mistakes … Continue reading
So you know your ‘stuff”, and you know who and how your potential clients/customers shop. The next thing to consider is do you want to sell your own products directly (be a retailer) or sell to another ‘seller” (be a … Continue reading