Search our site
Our top posts…..
- Four important tips for choosing a farm name
- Using Google Earth to zone your farm
- How to build a pole barn – in pictures!
- Rocks soil and geology on your farm.
- Ten tips for choosing a perfect homestead
- How to fix a wheelbarrows handles
- Know your farm boundaries
- Chicken coops for beginners – a primer!
- Homesteading primer – What will it cost me to start?
- Homesteading primer – 4 tips for starting out!
- Soil pH – whats it all about?
- Rocks and soils on your farm – more about basalt!
- Rocks and soils on your farm – More about limestone…
- Keeping customers – the farm marketing secret!
Other post categories
Plan your garden
Almost a Farmer NEWS
Category Archives: Farm income
We have a homestead treasure chest in our town. It is the town dump! I know that not everyone can be this fortunate – to have a dump that allows you to collect materials left by others. But … Continue reading
There is a farm customer marketing secret I want to share with you. Well – maybe its not a big secret – but when you have limited marketing dollars, you will really want to consider this: It is easier (and cheaper) to … Continue reading
A ‘pick your own’ fruit business is a great way to bring direct income to your farm or homestead. Within 30 minute drive of our place we have seen strawberry fields, blueberry fields and apples orchards all using this … Continue reading