Search our site
Our top posts…..
- Four important tips for choosing a farm name
- Using Google Earth to zone your farm
- How to build a pole barn – in pictures!
- Rocks soil and geology on your farm.
- Ten tips for choosing a perfect homestead
- How to fix a wheelbarrows handles
- Know your farm boundaries
- Chicken coops for beginners – a primer!
- Homesteading primer – What will it cost me to start?
- Homesteading primer – 4 tips for starting out!
- Soil pH – whats it all about?
- Rocks and soils on your farm – more about basalt!
- Rocks and soils on your farm – More about limestone…
- Keeping customers – the farm marketing secret!
Other post categories
Plan your garden
Almost a Farmer NEWS
Category Archives: Farm infrastructure
Here are my ten tips for choosing a perfect homestead site – they come from my experience in buying two places (Colorado and Maine). These are the things I would have on a check list and the questions you may … Continue reading
Know your farm boundaries! It seems like a simple statement, but it can become the most important thing you can know about your homestead or farm. Trust me – we learned this through bitter experience! What to look for? The … Continue reading