Search our site
Our top posts…..
- Four important tips for choosing a farm name
- Using Google Earth to zone your farm
- How to build a pole barn – in pictures!
- Rocks soil and geology on your farm.
- Ten tips for choosing a perfect homestead
- Know your farm boundaries
- Chicken coops for beginners – a primer!
- Homesteading primer – What will it cost me to start?
- How to fix a wheelbarrows handles
- Homesteading primer – 4 tips for starting out!
- Soil pH – whats it all about?
- Keeping customers – the farm marketing secret!
- Rocks and soils on your farm – More about limestone…
- Rocks and soils on your farm – more about basalt!
Other post categories
Plan your garden
Almost a Farmer NEWS
Category Archives: Farm infrastructure
How to fix a wheelbarrows handles is probably one of the tasks that you will need to do at some stage on your farm. In our disposable world, good ‘barrows are often discarded when one or both of their … Continue reading
We have a homestead treasure chest in our town. It is the town dump! I know that not everyone can be this fortunate – to have a dump that allows you to collect materials left by others. But … Continue reading
Using Google Earth to zone your farm is a great planning tool. Google Earth is a wonderful tool for planning your farm permaculture zones. Its simple to use, yet powerful interface, can be mastered in a few steps and provide … Continue reading